Saturday, May 15, 2010

Accidentally Pet Society!

Yesterday, my brother and I were trying to make ourselves level up or become rich in Pet Society. At that night, my brother went to mass. I was searching for some cheats for pet society. then I tried to buy an apple, sell it open cheat engine 5.6 and do what you have to do.... It worked! It always doesn't work but it worked! I tried to do the rest of the cheat and it didn't work in that time... I had my last resort, I have to close it. I tried to do it again but it won't work that time, I turned the computer off and I tried to think for more stuff I can do to make my self level 47 or make my self a zillionare... I couldn't think of anything! My head is pounding with not working cheats! I went downstairs to give my head a rest.... Then I went upstairs again.... I watched a little TV. Then my brother and my mom returned from the church. I told my brother everything that happened in Pet Society. He asked me if I could do it again and I replied that I tried. He tried it and it won't work. He was asking me how did I do it.. I answered, I made it happen accidentally. I goofed around a little to make it work.......and that's that! that's how I made it work accidentally! If you readers don't know Pet Society, it's a facebook game a http://www.facebook.com/ and if you still don't get it go to http://www.petsociety.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment