Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brandie's First Free Everything day and every year free everything on one day every one year and show of accesories and fashion on Brandie with me.



Last March 13,2010, we went to SM Bicutan, we saw a big space full of dogs and puppies. "What the What is going on in this place?" I asked. An employee told us " It's Pet One, Anti- rabies and De-worming for free." "Okay, Mommy let's bring Brandie!! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!!!!" I said. "First, let's take lunch." She replied. "Let's better make it super duper fats. I can't wait!!" I said. We took lunch on Jollibee. Then we headed home. We brought Brandie. Brandie seemed very excited. When we got of the car, he ran going inside the mall.But he can't do that because he's on a leash. When we arrived on the Pet One, Brandie was quiet, he didn't expect to see lots of dogs and puppies. First, we registered. Then Brandie got his anti-rabies For Free! and then he got de-worming. Also... FOR FREE! Then, he got grooming, I took a very long time. Then, a massage. "Mommy, let's enter Brandie in the fashion show." I said, "We don't have time and Brandie has no clothes." she replied. "Aw..........." I said. But Brandie had a fun time.




No comments:

Post a Comment