Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Games!

Yesterday, we had Easter Games! First, we registered. I got an orange name tag. My cousin, Kyla had a pink name tag because....:

Age Color Difficulty
____________________________________________________________
7 and below Pink Easy
8-11 Orange Medium
12 and above White Difficult
___________________________________________________________





First, the Pink had an Easter egg Hunt. The adults can help them out. Kyla had 4 and Macky had 4 as well. Next, it's up for the Orange to have their Easter egg Hunt. The adults can't help them out. Dude! That was extremely Difficult! For some eggs, you have to dig in the GROUND! I saw a light post fallen down on the ground. A few lights were still there. I was thinking that I really wanted to BREAK the lights so I can see if there were Easter eggs inside the lights. After it was finished, I looked at my eggs. There were only 4! Man, I was SHOCKED! Then I claimed my prize. The game of the white wasn't an Easter egg hunt after all. It was an egg relay!

No comments:

Post a Comment